The Rapala® Rain Jacket and Bib Series are built on high expectations, combining advanced technology performance with upgraded waterproof and breathable components for more extreme conditions. Let it rain.
Pro Guide Testimonial
I have guided anglers full time for 33 years in Alaska, helping them catch scrumptious wild salmon all day/every day, rain or shine.
This season, I’ve worn the new Rapala Pro Rain Suit exclusively and I can honestly say it's the best I've ever used.
Besides keeping me 100% dry every time that Mother Nature gets a bit nasty in coastal Alaska, it’s as comfortable as anything I've ever tried. The “fit and finish” is outstanding, the length is perfect, shoulders don’t bind during active fishing, draw cords are abundant and well placed, hood is cut just right, etc.
Keep up the good work and thanks again for another GREAT product!
EZ Limit Guide Service
- 3-Layer Construction Offers Comfort, Durability and Ultimate Protection
- Shell -100% Nylon Ripstop Taslan/100% Nylon Honey Taslan. Ripstop Shell Weave Strengthens the Fabric and Prevents Tears
- Waterproof/Breathable (8000mm)
- Taped Sealed Seams
- Premium YKK Zippers
- Reflective Rapala Logos
- RAPALA RAIN PRO JACKET FEATURES
- Adjustable Drawstrings - Two-Way Hood, Waist and Opening
- Outer Chest Zip Pocket with Attached Microfiber Cloth
- 2 Outer Zip Lined Hand-Warming Pockets
- 2 Interior Pouch Pockets
- 2 D-Rings
- Magnetic Flap on Main Zipper
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Cuffs