Hometown: Andover, Minnesota
Year Turned Pro: 1985
Website: Brad's Facebook
Currently Representing: Rapala, Storm, and Sufix
"Must Have" Rapala Lure and why?
- Shap Rap: for getting bites when fishing is tough.
- Skitter Pop: For topwater action for both large and smallmouth bass.
- X-Rap - X-Rap 10, hot pink for jerk bait smallies.
- DT - DT 3 for off colored shallow crankin'.
- DT 16 for deep water banging for pigs.
This Year's Favorite Lure: DT Fat
The One “Go To” Rapala Lure: Shad Rap
Favorite Lake: Mississippi River because of its beauty.
Favorite Fishing Memory: Seeing family at fishing tournaments.