Skip to main content
Auger Summer Maintenance
- Spray blades with an oil and store with the blade cover attached.
- Electra Lazer: Batteries should be charged once a month to maintain life of battery.
- Spray blades with an oil and store with the blade cover attached. StrikeMaster recommends storing your power auger with the drill section suspended from a bracket on a wall. Click here to purchase one from our online store.
- To Prepare the engine for summer storage, see our information on Care & Maintenance for Power Augers.
- Check the spark plug for buildup and clean. Every two years replace the spark plug.
- Store your engine assembly in a cool, dry place.