- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealers Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Rapala values its relationship with its customers and takes pride in the quality and craftsmanship of its Products. Rapala warrants its products against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In the event you are not satisfied with your Rapala purchase, you can return it to us if it is still under warranty. First you will have to download, print and complete our Warranty Return Form. Then, you must ship the Product back to us, along with the Warranty Return Form, in a box or padded envelope to prevent loss of the Product in the mail.
Rapala recommends that you obtain a tracking number, as Rapala will not be able to confirm receipt of your returned Product. You will be responsible for any damage or missing shipments during the return. Rapala does not offer refunds, only replacement products.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process walk-in claims. All warranty claims must be submitted via mail.