- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
We accept the following forms of payment on our site:
- Credit cards issued in the United States:
- American Express
We do not accept the following forms of payment on our site:
- Personal checks
- Traveler’s cheques
- Layaway plan
- Non-U.S. Credit Cards
Credit Card Authorization
Only one credit card may be used per transaction. This includes bank-issued gift cards with a credit card logo (example: American Express gift cards).
Your credit card will not be charged until the items in your order are shipped. In some cases, because not all items may ship together, you will see more than one charge on your credit card.
When attempting to place an order on Rapala.com, a temporary authorization hold may be placed on your credit card. Please be assured, this is not an actual charge and this authorization hold will be removed within 48 hours of your items being shipped. It is up to your credit card issuing bank as to when you will see the authorization hold drop off.
For your security, your billing name, address and phone number must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match our criteria.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on Rapala.com. With a PayPal account, you can choose to securely pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make.
For PayPal customer service, please click here.