- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
- Arashi Spinbait (video)
- Arashi Top Walker (video)
- Arashi Vibe Lipless Crankbait (video)
- Arashi Changing Retrieve Speed (video)
- Custom HD Color Patterns (video)
- Bass Fishing Tips Using Terminator T-1 Titanium Spinnerbaits (Video)
- Bass Fishing Tips Using the Terminator Walking Frog
- HOW2TV High Percentage Lures for Late Summer (video)
- HOW2TV High Percentage Lures for Mid Summer (video)
- HOW2TV Tips & Tricks (video)
- HOW2TV Early Summer High Percentage Lures (video)
- HOW2TV High Percentage Lures for Spring (video)
- Shadow Rap-The Most Versatile Jerkbait (video)
- Storm® 360GT Searchbait™-"Keep it Simple" (video)
- Storm 360GT Searchbait - What is a searchbait? (video)
- Terminator Popping Frog (video)
- Videos: Walleye Fishing Tips & Techniques
I am unable to locate my favorite Luhr Jensen item, has it been discontinued?
Click here to read about discontinued products.
Where can I find a Tech Report for my Luhr Jensen Dipsy Diver?
Click here to download the Dipsy Diver Tech Report.
Where can I find or purchase parts for my Luhr Jensen item?
Click here to read about replacement parts.
Where can I find a paper catalog of Luhr Jensen products?
Click here to read about our catalogs.
Where can I find the running depths of my Luhr Jensen lures?
Since 1990 the folks at Precision Trolling have confirmed & published Diving Depths of crankbaits and other trolling gear using scuba tactics. Visit your local dealer or their Facebook page to purchase a book or stickers to help with your trolling needs.