The most advanced flasher-sonars ever built, the MarCum® “M” Series offers brushless, dead-quiet operation with dazzling bright and crisp color definition of bottom, fish, baitfish and your lure, all illuminated on the highest resolution display available in a commercial grade flasher. With advanced features like split screen zoom, patented interference rejection and 1000 watts of expertly managed output power you’ll always know if you’re angling for a school of bait fish or the “catch of the day”. Each combo includes Sonar System, Lithium Shuttle, Charger, User Manual and 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
- TrueColor Patented MBC Brushless Lighting Display.
- 1000 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power.
- 20 Degree Ice Transducer.
- 2-inch Target Separation.
- Patented Multiple Step Interference Rejection.
- Split Screen 5' Zoom with Bottom Lock.
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20', 40', 80', 160'.
- 8 ft. Transducer Cable.
- Two Year System Warranty.
- One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty.