From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum’s vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture” ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s "Multifaceted Sonar Display” also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8 degree or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint” area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability.
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
- 8" Flat Panel Color LCD (800 x 600px) 4 Color Palette Options.
- 4800 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power.
- Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer.
- Down to 1/2-inch.
- Patented 12 Step Interference Rejection.
- Automatic Bottom Lock Selectable Zoom Windows - 5', 10', 20', 40'.
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column) .
- 8 ft. Transducer Cable.
- Any Combination of Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher & Graph Split Screen.
- 300' Dynamic Depth Capability, Infinite Scale from 10' and Deeper in 1' Increments.
- Upgradeable Software.
- Exclusive Dynamic Depth/Range.
- Exclusive Sonar Footprint Display.
- Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate.
- Target Adjust Image Magnifier.
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight.
- Snow Shield Faceplate.
- Two Year System Warranty.
- One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty.