VIP Terms & Conditions
Your participation in the Rapala VIP Program (“VIP Program”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The VIP Program is a benefit provided without any consideration or compensation by the individual participating in the VIP Program and the VIP Program and/or your participation in the VIP Program, may be terminated by Rapala at any time for any reason.
- The VIP Program is for personal use only. Purchases cannot be used for resale purposes.
- All product pricing and other benefits are subject to change or termination in Rapala’s sole discretion at any time and for any reason. Rapala reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions of the VIP Program at any time, without notice.
- Your access to the VIP Program ends annually on December 31 of each year and you must receive new access credentials on an annual basis from Rapala.
- Purchases in any year over $2,000 in the aggregate must be approved by Rapala.
VIP Program pricing may not be combined with any other pricing discounts, rebates or offers.