- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealers Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
Online purchases must be returned within 30 days of purchase with provided shipping label and must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. Non-clothing items cannot be returned if opened.
Clothing items being returned must be unworn and unwashed with original tags.
Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or PayPal account within 7 days. Please note, depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
If you wish to exchange a product, you must go online and reorder, and process the original item as a return.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs unless the product is defective or an error has occurred when filling the order.