- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Sufix Knot Tying Guide
Recommended Fishing Line Knots
Sufix recommends a handful of knots that you can use to get the best performance from your Sufix fishing line. Read the instructions below or download the instructions PDF.Download Knot Instructions
Rapala Loop Knot
A non-slip loop knot intended to be tied directly to the lure. Provides a loop which allows the lure to move freely and naturally.
Improved Clinch Knot
One of the most widely used fishing knots. It provides a good method of securing a fishing line to a hook, lure or swivel.
A simple knot for attaching a line to a hook, or a fly to a leader or tippet. It is regarded as one of the strongest and most reliable fishing knots.
Double Uni Knot
The best knot for joining together two fishing lines of approximately the same diameter. This knot can be used with braided lines and mono-braided combinations.