- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Auger Summer Maintenance
- Spray blades with an oil and store with the blade cover attached.
- Electra Lazer: Batteries should be charged once a month to maintain life of battery.
- Spray blades with an oil and store with the blade cover attached. StrikeMaster recommends storing your power auger with the drill section suspended from a bracket on a wall. Click here to purchase one from our online store.
- To Prepare the engine for summer storage, see our information on Care & Maintenance for Power Augers.
- Check the spark plug for buildup and clean. Every two years replace the spark plug.
- Store your engine assembly in a cool, dry place.