- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealers Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Can I purchase Williamson products in bulk?
Unfortunately we are unable to sell Bulk quantities of Williamson products. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support of Rapala brands.
How can I receive or purchase decals?
Click here to read about decals and patches.
What brand hooks are used on Williamson Lures?
All Williamson Lures are armed with VMC hooks.
What is the leader material on the Wahoo Catcher?
The Wahoo Catcher uses 90lb, nylon coated, 1x7 stranded leaders.
Why does the Williamson Jet Popper come rigged with three swivels?
The Williamson Jet Popper comes with three swivels (rear hook, front hook and the connection point in the front of the lure) to allow hook rotation in order to help prevent leverage gained by a hooked fish.