- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Trigger X FAQs
How can I receive or purchase decals?
Click here to read about decals and patches.
How do I store my Trigger X products when not in use?
Trigger X products come in a resealable bag or package for easy handling and storage.
What is Trigger X Ultrabite?
Synthetically reproduced pheromones that either naturally attract fish to trigger a feeding response or mimic natural pheromones that occur during a predator versus prey scenario.
Why does my 4 inch Walleye Trigger X minnow measure a little less than 4 inches?
There is some variance due to the absorbent type of material that these Walleye baits are composed of. They will expand and contract more than typical plastic based on temperature or moisture content.
I am unable to locate a certain Trigger X product, has it been discontinued?
Click here to read about discontinued products.