- Account Info
- Ordering & Payment
- My Order
- Returns & Exchanges
- Brand Warranties
- Dealer Locator / Store Finder
- Service Centers
- Product Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos: How to Fillet Fish
- Videos: How to Tie Fishing Knots
- Videos: How to use Rapala Scales
- Videos: Ice Fishing Product Videos
- Marcum RT-9 GPS-Sonar-UW Camera Touchscreen Tablet (video)
- Marcum Showdown Series Depth Fish Finders (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Benefits of Lazer Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers Lazer Blades vs Chipper Blades (video)
- StrikeMaster Augers What does blade pitch mean (video)
- StrikeMaster Lithium Chipper Auger (video)
- StrikeMaster Solo 2-Stroke Series Augers (video)
- StrikeMaster Hand Augers (video)
- Videos: Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
Storm Lures FAQs
How can I receive or purchase decals?
Click here to read about decals and patches.
I am unable to locate my favorite Storm lure, has it been discontinued?
Click here to read about discontinued products.
Where can I find the running depths of Storm Lures?
Since 1990 the folks at Precision Trolling have confirmed & published Diving Depths of crankbaits and other trolling gear using scuba tactics. Visit your local dealer or their Facebook page to purchase a book or stickers to help with your trolling needs.
Am I able to purchase blank Storm Lure bodies?
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell or distribute blank lure bodies at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support of Rapala brands.
How much does a Storm Suspendot or a Suspenstrip weigh?
- 1 dot = .2g/ .007oz
- 1 strip = .25g/ .009oz