Our convenient Wish List helps you save items that you don’t want to purchase immediately, or that you want to share with others. You can add any items across our family of brands to your Wish List. To create a wish list please Log In or Create a Wish List .
We will save your wish list even after you leave the site, making it easy to relocate and purchase your favorite items in the future. Adding a product to your wish list does not guarantee that inventory will be available when you are ready to buy, but all items you place on your wish list will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
Create a Wish List
To create a Wish List, simply sign in (or sign up) at Rapala.com. Your Wish List is automatically created when you sign in. Upon signing in to your Rapala.com account, either click the red “Start Adding Items” button on the My Wish List section that appears upon sign in or simply start shopping.
Access My Wish List
Your Wish List is easily accessible in 3 ways:
- Your Wish List lives in your My Account section. Upon signing in, scroll down to see Wish List in your My Account section. (A “My Account” link is also always available at the very top of every page of Rapala.com)
- Click on “Wish List” at the very top of any page of Rapala.com (next to My Account).
- If you are signed in, simply click the “Add to Wish List” link located on every product page and quick view below the “Add to shopping Cart” button. This link will become clickable once all product selections (ex. Size, color, etc) have been made.
Add Items To My Wish List
You can add any items across the Rapala family of brands (VMC, Sufix, StrikeMaster, etc) to your Wish List.
- If you are signed in, simply click the “Add to Wish List” link located on every product page and quick view below the “Add to My Cart” button. This link will become clickable once all product selections (ex. Size, color, etc) have been made.
- If you are not signed in, the “Add to Wish List” link located below the “Add to My Cart” button on every product page and quick view is still clickable. When you click this you will be prompted to either sign in or sign up to create and access your Wish List.
Remove Items From My Wish List
To remove items from your wish list, select “Remove” next to the desired item for removal. You may also reduce the quantity in box next to “Quantity Desired” and then select “Update” to apply the change.
Add Wish List Items To My Cart (Shopping Cart)
If you wish to purchase items that are in your Wish List, simply add them to your “My Cart” (or, shopping cart). Adjust the quantity you desire to add to your shopping cart in the box to the left of “Add to My Cart” and then select “Add to My Cart”. These items will remain in your Wish List as well as being added to your shopping cart for purchase. (Note, you can easily access your shopping cart and Checkout, at the top right corner of any page of Rapala.com. Full Checkout instructions here.) Any amount of items can be added to your shopping cart (you are not limited by the quantity indicated in your Wish List for any particular item).
Wish List Priority
If you would like to organize the items in your wish list by your favorites or to remember your preferred order for future purchase, use the handy “thumbs up” symbols. Symbol will turn green when selected. The more thumbs up symbols are highlighted green, the higher the priority will be set for that item. You can change priority by clicking on a different thumbs up symbol. Make sure to click on “Update” for each item you apply a priority to to save these changes to your Wish List.
Make My Wish List Public
If you wish for others to be able to search for your wish list on Rapala.com, select the red “Make List Public” button at the top of your wish list. You can always change it back to private with the same button (button will change to “Make List Private” when list is public). You can also opt to make individual items on your list public by checking the “Make This Item Public” checkbox to the right of the particular item. Make sure to click on “Update” per item to save these changes to your Wish List.
Share My Wish List
Send your Wish List to anyone you wish! Just click on “Send My List” at the top of your Wish List. You will be able to add a custom message in addition to the recipient’s name and email address. The recipient(s) will see each item on your list, the quantities desired and the priorities you have set. They will also be able to purchase the items with links from each of the items within the email they receive.
- To include a shipping address so family and friends know where they can send your item, simply choose one from the drop-down menu, or add a new one by clicking the edit link.
Find Someone Else’s Wish List
Search for any public lists (or public items within a private list) by either entering the wish list holder’s first and last name or the email associated with his or her account. You must be signed into your account to search for a wish list.
Purchase Something on Someone Else’s Wish List
When you see an item within the wish list you wish to purchase, you can adjust the quantity you desire to add to your shopping cart in the box to the left of “Add to My Cart” and then select “Add to My Cart”. Any amount of items can be added to your shopping cart (you are not limited by the quantity indicated in the Wish List for any particular item). Then proceed to Checkout. (Note, you can easily access your shopping Cart and Checkout, at the top right corner of any page of Rapala.com. Full Checkout instructions here.)